About Hope Academy
Hope Academy is the only independent Pre-K2 through 6 school on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Hope Academy at Florence Gardens…
- Has a $6 million campus on 16 acres in Florence Gardens.
- Is managed by a professional Board of Directors and guided by an Academic Council comprised of parents.
- Offers a top-notch curriculum based on the very best principles of teaching and learning, free of the constraints of Common Core.
- Provides all students with instruction in Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and Foreign Languages.
- Has a current staff-student ratio of 1:4.
The new Hope Academy campus is tucked away on 16 acres in the heart of Florence Gardens, a pristine master-planned community in Gulfport, just minutes from I-10.
Our new school measures over 13,000 square feet and features:
- Enhanced educational environment with state-of-the-art technology.
- Natural light in every classroom.
- Maximum protection with sophisticated security equipment and optimized design.
- Furniture and finishes utilizing current antimicrobial materials.
- Room to expand and add grades as student body grows with scalable master plan for building and grounds.
Hope Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Stay up to date with everything Hope Academy has scheduled. Here you will find upcoming events for students and staff.
What more information about what Hope Academy has to offer? We're happy to help! Contact us today.