About Hope Academy
Hope Academy is the only independent Pre-K2 through 8 school on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Hope Academy at Florence Gardens…
- Provides a top-tier, college-prep learning environment that’s truly independent, led by the most esteemed educators on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Has a $6 million campus in a 450+ acre master-planned community, giving students access to natural and man-made amenities that bring classroom concepts to life.
- Gives students the opportunity to spend the night in a cavern, and travel both the Mississippi Blues trail and the Boston Freedom Trail as part of their Elementary learning experience.
Fully integrates high-impact community services projects across multiple grades and academic disciplines.
Nurtures confident public speakers and performers through participation in monthly Student Showcases and an unmatched performing arts program.
Provides all students with instruction in Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and Foreign Languages.
- Is managed by a professional Board of Directors and supported by an enthusiastic Parent/Teacher Organization.
The new Hope Academy campus is tucked away on 16 acres in the heart of Florence Gardens, a pristine master-planned community in Gulfport, just minutes from I-10.
Our new school measures over 13,000 square feet and features:
- Enhanced educational environment with state-of-the-art technology.
- Natural light in every classroom.
- Maximum protection with sophisticated security equipment and optimized design.
- Furniture and finishes utilizing current antimicrobial materials.
- Room to expand and add grades as student body grows with scalable master plan for building and grounds.
The hope and mission of Hope Academy is to inspire and prepare all students to realize their full potential as they develop a passion for life-long learning in a happy, safe and nurturing academic environment.
Fully accredited through
Hope Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
What more information about what Hope Academy has to offer? We're happy to help! Contact us today.